Khuboos pizza is a very simple recipe which can be made within minutes. This recipe is dedicated to all my friends in the hostel and all the bachelors around the world. This dish was created in Shaju’s Kitchen which was inspired by the Friday mornings in the hostel. Friday morning breakfast is Khuboos and egg. Khuboos is found all over in the Arabian countries which is also known as Pita bread. It is a leavened flat bread which originated in Mesopotamia in around 2500B.C.
I’ve used the left over last night’s fried chicken roughly chopped. You can use olives and any other cooked protein of your choice instead of chicken in this recipe.
- 1 no Khuboos
- 1 tablespoon Pizza/Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 finely chopped Onion
- 1/4 thinly sliced Green capsicum
- 1/4 thinly sliced Red capsicum
- 100 gm Fried chicken
- 50 gm Mozzarella cheese
- Place the khuboos on a microwave safe plate.
- Spread the pizza/pasta sauce over the khuboos evenly.
- Add finely chopped onion over it and spread it all over the khuboos.
- Add green and re capsicum and spread evenly over it.
- Then add the roughly chopped fried chicken pieces over it.
- Spread generous amount of mozzarella cheese over it.
- Place it in the microwave oven and set the timer for 3 minutes and microwave it.
- Once done take out from the oven and serve hot.